DOWNLOAD MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST FORM - DEADLINE IS MAY 7, 2008
MEDIA CONTACT EMAIL:
- Arizona Cactus Classic reserves the right to limit the number of credentials for each event. There will be a two-credential limit for all outlets.
- Media credentialing will be conducted only during designated hours.
- News media affiliated with legitimate news organizations will be issued a media credential. A business card or news ID may be requested at media check-in.
- The non-traditional outlets, including recruiting magazines, scouting services, and dot.coms, will be issued a SCOUTING SERVICE credential and may be asked to provide clips of their work in order to obtain credentials.
- Photojournalists will be issued a PHOTO credential and may be asked for a business card or news ID at media check-in.
Hospitality Suite / Media Room:
- Only people with MEDIA, PHOTO, or SCOUTING SERVICE credentials will be allowed to access the media room at the McKale Memorial Center.
- Media room is located on the 3rd floor of the the McKale Memorial Center in the Lohse Room.
- Equipment, computers, cameras or personal items left in the media room are not the responsibility of the Arizona Cactus Classic or its staff.
- MEDIA, PHOTO, and SCOUTING SERVICE is NOT ALLOWED in the Hall of Champions where the team meals are being served.
- All members of the media must remain on the outer perimeter of the playing area and may sit in the general seating areas only.
- Photographers may take photos from the designated areas at the baselines of each court. These areas are the only places where photographers may sit on the floor and shoot photos. Photos may be taken while sitting in the general seating area as long as the other spectators’ views are not adversely affected. Photographers (with cameras) are the only ones allowed in the designated photo areas. Other media must remain in the general seating area.
- No media members are allowed in any other areas (e.g. in between the courts).
- There is wireless Internet available in McKale – no WEP key necessary
- NON TRADITIONAL MEDIA (INTERNET, SCOUTING SERVICES) WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO VIDEO TAPE.
- Any person who violates the above policies will have his/her credential taken away and be asked to leave the facility.